Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:i am moving to the hampton roads in virgina .seeking work.

i have roughly 6 years experience in the telecommunications field 2 years with mediaone service tech,including aerial splicing and underground and line tech work. 2 years with alton communications . where aerial mdu underground and quality control work was done.. worked with mastec for 2 years as quality control walk out pole survey assisted project coordinator . and up til the present time to i had to come back to chicago for personal family reason i was working with at beth israel deconess medical center where i was telecom tech basically consisted of 80% of add sets moves of locations networking connections crosswiring with some knowledge of the pbx g3 systems .( very limited thou.) i have more misc experience in the telecommunications field but most of it is in the splicing aspect and installations of home products ranging from full installs to modems etc. i can be reach at the following email address

(-REDACTED-) "> (-REDACTED-) or (-REDACTED-) "> (-REDACTED-)   or numbers of contact 773-737-4670 or

262-605-3630 or just leave a message thanks again

This is CABL.com posting #48172. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mmG8
There are 0 replies to this message