Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Mark A. Pickrell "retired" from the CATV "Contracting" industry!!!!

I can care less about MARK all he does is think he is the best and obviously he isnt and maybe the company he worked for is garbage also which I know they need to stay in high line work because they hire people who bullshit ther way in and they want to pay in house like the poorest state of the nation does.And the other one should go to college and be a proffeser or somethig because he might be educated so he thinks but I bet he aint worth a shit at cable.And you antigreenhorn you are sad to take someone elses money yiou are lo life and probably a hack you are real sorry.

>Hey! I don't know you from squat & i'M NO good on a computer but there is still good people out here from the old school who can't spell worth a shit !But are good linemen-splicers We can't afford to lose {I know bad spelling don't wanna hear it!) anymore real folks! There is enough landscapers & installers working cheap as it is and I can only clean up behind so many people for so long for twice the original price for so long before I'm rich !!! It's awhole new industry I'm getting rich doing cleanup & eating bonds &retention behind these people!
This is CABL.com posting #47870. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mmCg
There are 0 replies to this message