Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Life, Education & my bad spelling.....

Okay Micheal O'Conner your right, your always right!
The "One sided Judge, Jury and executioner"!
I always have disliked the childish back & forth game.
So, Your right......
I'm done............

>>>You're bad at english and spelling because you have no desire to improve your skills. You're bad at being a human being due to the same reason.
>>>
>>>I frankly do not even know how to respond to that stream of self pitying tripe. I suppose you are referencing the false premiss that "Mommy didn't change my shitty diapers, so I have a lifelong license to be an imbecile." No doubt the "Bitch mother" thing was to throw us off the scent. Moi Macho! Let me clear that up for ya. It isn't.
>>>
>>>More bad news Pickerel. I, like you, have a HS GED. No "Siver" spoon. No College. I would also point out, when I was 17, I went into the Corps to get OUT of the Cable Biz, Rookie.
>>>
>>>I dont quite understand why, (clearly that's a good sign) you felt compelled to post my name. Unlike you, my name is on my profile for all to see.
>>>
>>>As to childish word games.. I understand that the semi-literate have this kneejerk compulsion to defend their failure. But let's be honest here. There is no excuse on God's green earth for a single American to not have an excellent understanding of their own language. Except of course, for the mentally handicapped. You're excused.
>>>
>>>Now it seems you have forgotten why we keep having these little run ins. Well, I would remind you of the rookie you talked into buying his own SDA5000 and after you pissing away nearly a month of his time "training" him. He was bright enough to understand he was getting nothing too close to training and quit. Where upon you sent him a demand letter for $6000.00 for TRAINING. After listening to his story and seeing the letter, quizing him on his sweep knowledge and his Stealth, seeing he truly had NO understanding of it, I hired him.
>>>
>>>Great guy! Hard Worker! Quick Study! The guy was doing well until you saw him on the strand, talked shit and ran back to your truck when you found yourself reaping what you had sowed... Then you called the AT&T suits, the Cops and our mutual contractor. Nearly getting everyone chased off the damn job.
>>>
>>>Now, I have to tell ya. That pissed me off. I had to let this guy go. He was stuck with a Sweep Unit he couldn't use.
>>>All because you couldn't just sign off on him like a decent human being.
>>>
>>>Now, I never said a word to you about this. I just considered you an idiot and let it go at that. UNTIL, I saw you posting from your former employers E-ddress and blaming your failure as a "manager" on everyone but you.
>>>
>>>Now it's the "Blackball List"....
>>>
>>>Well sport, here it is. It's not the contractors, nor the blackball list. It's you. You're an idiot. Never, ever, forget that.
>>>
>>>Most Sincerely,
>>>Michael O'Conner
>
>>Where to "End".....Yes, you are correct at one thing, I am extremely bad at English & Spelling. Why? Do you really care? Not really, but I will explain. I came from a VERY POOR family. My Bitch mother was married 6 or 7 times I lost count at #2. She bounced my brother & I around the country side for years. I ended up from foster homes, boys homes too lockup.
>>Didn't get much schooling. I ended up having to take my GED just to get out of lockup. Did I go to college. All I knew in my younger years was "trouble" and "Cable". Started when I was 17 years old.
>>How many of you cabledawgs grew up with a siver spoon in your mouth and a CollegeBOY like "SweepCon" (Micheal 'Conner)????????
>>All I really cared about was putting food on the table for my family. I did that! Pretty good at it I might add!
>>So, SweepCON? What is it that you really what to do to me that already hasn't been done? You think you can hurt me? You really think your childish word games are hurting me?
>>Spend a few months in lockup SweepCON....it'll do you some good!
>>At least I can say that I give an honest days work for an honest days pay! I don't try to "talk" or spell my way out of the situation!
>>SweepCON. You are SO much better than I with words! You impress all the Cabledawgs out there in the Bar! But, they are all just humans! There is one that you'll never out speak, out word, out intellect! Save it all for your "Judgement Day".
>>As for me, I think your a "Legend in your own mind"! LOL
This is CABL.com posting #47757. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mmAr
Posted in reply to: Re:Life, Education & my bad spelling..... by Sweep Daddy
There are 0 replies to this message