Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:In-House Coax Splicers Needed in VA

>Cable Constructors Inc, needs coax splicers in VA. CCI is 100% employee owned with excellent pay and benefits. Please call 906-776-2726 or e-mail (-REDACTED-) . EOE
>

Hello , my name is Shawn Johnson.I believe i had email you before about this position but i am in the process or moving to virgina ,and things are kinda crazy right about now.Well what i am getting at i am interesetd in the position you have open for splicers in the va area.I was wondering couple of things.First of all , is this position a long term perm position.Second is there some type of contact info i can have to fax a resume to you.I my self have roughly almost 6 years experience in the telecommunications field ranging from splicing aerial,mdu,underground to line tech, and to quality control.I am locating to the hampton area in va and will be seeking work asap when i get there. i am looking for a company that is going to be around have long term work with in the surrround area .If you please could either email me at (-REDACTED-) or (-REDACTED-) with some contact info i would appreciate it and if you could please include how soon you are looking to fulfill these position. thanks again shawn johnson.
This is CABL.com posting #47708. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mmzE
Posted in reply to: In-House Coax Splicers Needed in VA by mcatso
There are 0 replies to this message