Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Nationwide positions available in-house and contractors.

>In house positions:
>
>Splicers, Quality control, field supervisors, mappers, locators and warehouse techs. Must Have at least 5 years in the field with verifiable references. Also valid drivers license or I.D.
>
>Contractors Positions
>

My name is Dave Shah. We have two crews ready to go with splicers, bucket truck and a trailor.
I have personally trianed my guys. I used to be an instructor at Siecor (Corning cable systmes).
We do quality work. We can provide some professional references as well. We have been splicing
fibers for about 4 years for different companies like Charter, Cox, Cablevision, GPU, GDI, & Corning .
We also have experience in local area network or I-net etc. We can also install connectors and
certify the system at@1310 and/or @1550. We can also help you with the professional fiber optics
documentation and testing the system with OTDR and/or Power-through testing. I would be more
than happy if we can somehow help you with this project. Therefore please call me at (314) 393-3331
or e mail me more information about the project at (-REDACTED-) .
Thank you.
Dave Shah

>Must have at least 8 years underground or aerial experience. Must also have verifiable references, and current insurance. Must be willing to travel and be a team player.
>
>
>Visit: KJCABLE.COM or send e-mails to (-REDACTED-)
>

This is CABL.com posting #47619. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mmyd
There are 0 replies to this message