Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Experienced splicers needed in St Louis, Mo.

My name is Dave Shah. We have two crews ready to go with splicers, bucket truck and a trailor.
I have personally trianed my guys. I used to be an instructor at Siecor (Corning cable systmes).
We do quality work. We can provide some professional references as well. We have been splicing
fibers for about 4 years for different companies like Charter, Cox, Cablevision, GPU, GDI, & Corning .
We also have experience in local area network or I-net etc. We can also install connectors and
certify the system at@1310 and/or @1550. We can also help you with the professional fiber optics
documentation and testing the system with OTDR and/or Power-through testing. I would be more
than happy if we can somehow help you with this project. Therefore please call me at (314) 393-3331
or e mail me more information about the project at (-REDACTED-) .
Note: Have worked in St. Louis, MO for about one year for Charter communications. So we know the area
pretty well as well as the weather.
Thank you.
Dave Shah

>Experienced splicers needed. Must have truck and willing to work in and around the St Louis, Mo. area. Your own tools are required but we do have alot of used equipment we can sell if need be. Only experienced people please. No sweepers needed at this time, thank you. For piecework prices or any other info please call 636 498 0128. You can also email me at (-REDACTED-) or fax to 636 498 0129. Ask for Jim Zachary or Bob Mclaughlin
This is CABL.com posting #47618. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mmyc
Posted in reply to: Experienced splicers needed in St Louis, Mo. by jbzak
There are 0 replies to this message