Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:The intelligence of some of the people on this board.

Yepperzzzz I told you SweepCON, a legend in your own mind! LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
>shut the fuck up and go teach, why r u in cable anyway? cause you damn sure ain't makin no friends here with all ur stupid grammatical banter. no one cares about the shit you babble about but you asshole.
>
>>Oh my! Taking the challenge....
>>
>>First paragraph is a run on sentence. As is the second, "Narcissistic" is misspelled. Never can remember the proper use of a semicolon, but I'm sure ya blew it. The brackets around educated? Whats that about?
>>
>>3rd paragraph, run on sentence.
>>
>>4th Paragraph, "those who". Whuh? While both "who" and "that" are pronouns, "that" speaks to the stated action. In this case the action is "decrying......". Also in the segment "they try to portray themselves", you chose the pronoun "they" when you would have been better served to use "that". Speaking to the action instead of the subject persons you spoke to in "themselves"
>>
>>Final paragraph,the obligatory run on sentence, with the word exersize, just brutalized. (that one gets me too.)
>>
>>>Do you mean someone making generalized derogatory suppositions about people whose actual intellectual capacity may be out of syncronization with their grammatical prowess?
>>>Or is it people who are obviously educated far beyond their intellectual capacity to comprehend and grasp and entertain a view point that is inconsistant with their own self agrandizing, narccistic, oft inflated view of their own capabilities; that to justify their own self worth the must belittle others who may or may not be as {educated?} well versed as say yourself?
>>>I have made a good living for 19 years in this field and if you do a quality job and take pride in your work you always have work and don't have to look for work.
>>>Sometimes those who decry the shape of this industry the loudest are the very detractors they try to portray themselves as above.
>>>The industry is the same now as then good companies and rouges. Or simply put builders and whiners, those who build build those who don't criticize and make excuses.
>>>As a mental excersize why don't you blast me for the intentional spelling and grammer errors if you can find them without spell check. Quit blasting people who may be doing the best they can with what they have and go do something.
>>
>>
>>
This is CABL.com posting #47583. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mmxD
There are 0 replies to this message