Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:goin' to oklahoma--anyone want to do underground

>ken kelly here....now with CCI and I am looking for underground(NO directional)crews for 3 months of work.Located all around Ketchum, Oklahoma.Still would like 5 more aerial crews in Corpus Christi,Texas (have 2+ years of aerial there and 5+years all around Texas.Call me at 281-399-3921 or call Wayne at 404-915-9623 for details.This company pays with quick turn around for good work

We have as many underground crews that you need. We can supply you with all required insurance, company history and excellent references. We have just completed 150 mile upgrade in Maryland. We will take the job white line it, call locates, complete the construction with 100% restoration and customer satisfaction. I also have a underground utility locating company here in Maryland with Comcast. My company locacted the entire 150 mile project with no damages. I am experienced in locating all the different utilities, which if we have questions we double check the locates for safety. We will supply you with all required documents upon request.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Denise R. Kraushaar
President
This is CABL.com posting #47391. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mmux
There are 0 replies to this message