Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Hot Off the Press! 2001 - 3 rd Quarter - Black Ball List.

better watch it...the thing is that they know!

>A cruisade is when someone screws you so bad you get revenge without them knowing.
>
>>Hey "CableCON"!
>>I got to say, that was a great piece of "CON" work I have read in a long time!
>>You really are MUCH better at writing than you are at Sweep!
>>You an Gary really should get back together again! Your a perfect couple! LOL
>>
>>>Get the latest edition of the US Cable Industry Black Ball List.
>>>
>>>Bound in Stylish leather, with gold edging, this list is a must for the Cable MSO, Prime or Cable Sub Contractor on the move.
>>>
>>>Do not be caught without this "must have" list of those incompetent Meat Tweakers that just can't seem to play well with others.
>>>
>>>Complete in every detail leaving no stone unturned this list provides the busy Cable Executive with everything he needs to avoid obnoxious ass holes that have threatened the livelihoods of everyone around them just by being there.
>>>
>>>Get your copy of the 2001 -3rd Quarter- Black Ball List by writing: You'reanidiot PO Box U1 Delusional Station, Delude, Meanniesorta.
>>>
>>>Due to the illegalities only one copy per customer, please.
>>>
>>>Remember, this list is a secret so all members are again asked to take the blackball list pledge prior to sending.
>>>
>>>"Oh magical wizard, I pledge to not hire moron, dolts, nitwits, and anal retentive losers with no capacity for reason. Please protect my company from being sucked into the illusion that those that can't, will." Then follow that with the "Curly Joe Dance". Cross your heart, hope to die, stick your finger in his eye.
>>>
>>>Oh.... And have a lovely day!
>>>
>>>P.s. All members are asked to forward new entries and answer to this quarters quiz, What is a "Cruisade"?
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
This is CABL.com posting #47229. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mmrV
There are 0 replies to this message