Create your free account now! Sign up

Cable Guy Seeking Employment in the Dallas/Ft. Worth Area

I have been in this industry most of my adult life, which is about twenty years now.

I have had the pleasure of serving as the Regional Operations Manager for a large MSO, have been involved with Project Management, Engineering/Technical Management, and so on. Have also done the spectrum from installs and LAN/WAN/RF/Optic System design to marketing and billing conversions and what seems to be everything in between, construction and splicing included.

I am seeking a position in a management or technical role and have a resume' ready to send to those who are in need of a broadband professional that will work to improve the top and bottom line of your company. I have a stable track record and can provide professional references. Before I owned my own company, I worked nine years for the same MSO until they were sold. I have a cell, laptop, a few industry tools, a newer model truck and am ready to work and work hard for the success of an organization.

I can be contacted at 817-279-9501 or you can send an email to me at: (-REDACTED-)

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

This is CABL.com posting #47113. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mmp3
There are 0 replies to this message