Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:read above.....dawgs

hey cabledawg can you give me the primes in atlanta, I am getting ready to move there and don't want to go to the subs of primes. Thanks i appreciate your help.
e-mail it to my wifes email ( (-REDACTED-) ).

>
>
>>i am sick of subs trying to be primes.....you are not a prime there are only 4 primes in atlanta for att you live in fl so stop percieving to be a prime i have the prime prices for the job so anybody that wants them i am glad to pass them onn ... and old timer you are from orange park kinda country out here don't f$%^ with bro's i am sick of it..wanna make money on people open a store..bad enough att is driving prices down we don't need dickheads thinking there a prime setting prices.people like you are hackers i know it you want to make money doing nothing...go back to orange park......because when you think your a prime DAWGS like me will let you know so go back to the porch and hang there is no use of peple like you in the industry....yes ther is a job going on in atlant...4 ;primes for att..and we know att is not paying much but we don't need it cut from a sub who thinks he's a prime...i will contest ...1 of the primes runs another system that i do a little for here and there they are decent enough to not cheat me out ok work so like i said old timer "chuck" don't do it...same with fastfreddy..thats just sounds like somebody i want working for me......i hope i get that job inhouse i will drive idiots like you away and bring on ;people that are willing to work without ripping them off... ok said my peace
This is CABL.com posting #46960. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mmnA
Posted in reply to: Need local feeder splicer for Atlanta area by OLD TIMER
There are 0 replies to this message