Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:AIRDALE STEP UP AND BE A MAN

Bll shit you have an invoice from the prime you told me you wanted my address so you would send my money and you didnt.Now you want answer my calls get the fuck out of cable you fuck to many people out of money and one day you are going to do it to the wrong person.FLY BY NIGHT AIRDALE SEND MY MONEY DONT MAKE ME COME GET IT

>
>Lets see, Paid for your room for a week, Sent you money to get home on because after two days you decided it wasnt for you, You were told you would be paid the price we discussed eragardless of what was paid to us, You never sent a invoice, Am I supposed to just guess what you did??? Get your act together. Invoices get paid, all you need to do is send us one... Like you were told SEVERAL times.
>
>>SEE I WENT 500 MILES TO BE LIED TO.YOU DUMB ASS REDNECKS TOLD ME YALL WAS PAYING $30 AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE $16 AND IT WAS TO BE 4000 LOCATIONS AND TURNED OUT TO BE 400 LOCATIONS YALL GAVE ME 6 THE FIRST DAY AND 4 THE NEXT SO I LEFT.YOU SAID YOU WAS GOING TO SEND MY MONEY AND YOU DIDNT NOW YOU WANT CALL ME BACK.I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN YALL WAS A FLY BY NIGHT BY THE WAY YOU HANDLE YOUR BUISINESS AND BY WHAT OTHERS HAVE POSTED.CALL ME BACK YOU DUMB ASS REDNECK THE PRIME AND THERE MEN SAID YOU WAS SORRY DONT EVER LET ME SEE YOU.YOU DUMB ASS HICK.
This is CABL.com posting #46887. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mmmp
Posted in reply to: AIRDALE STEP UP AND BE A MAN by CABLE
There is 1 reply to this message
Re:AIRDALE STEP UP AND BE A MAN skidmark 8/8/2001 6:52:00 PM