Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:MAPPING IN FLORIDA

hey is bob morrison still screwing john dunn jr.'s wife the way he screws his mappers
>Had worked for our little Sally the girly-man in the PA/ WV area and posted to the bar last june looking for not only my retainage but my fellows money. Can't understand why we put up with the used car salesman. Guess thats why he sold used cars. Have since moved on to greener pastures at Map Doctor Inc. No problems here pays the top in the field;and ontime as well. Any real asbuilters are free to give me a note at (-REDACTED-) . Lets just wait for Kenny at the next Cable Expo with our invoices in hand. Sure would be a surprise to the car salesman huh. Give me a buzz and drop a note. thanks MapdoctorJohn.
>
>>I will second everything said be these other gentlemen, Ken Salazar disappeared off the Jacksonville job still owing my company $4500.00 and
>>he will not take or return calls faxes etc and his client there says he won't return their calls either.
>>21 days out on invoice means you can and probably will get fucked for up to 4 weeks worth of work.
>>If he doesn't have the money to pay those of us from the past there's not much hope he'll be able to pay anyone else.
>>The integrity problem is the real key here!
>>
>>>
>>>
>>>>Strand mapping project (no asbuilt). Looking for one mapper to follow easy specs, 80 percent roadside, and payout net 21 days. If you are hardworking, dependable, and your quality is a top priority, call S.C.A.T.R., at 1-800-894-8609. Ask for Ken.
>>>>
This is CABL.com posting #46724. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mmjM
Posted in reply to: Re:MAPPING IN FLORIDA by mapdoctorjohn
There are 0 replies to this message