Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Over 20 years in CATV: Looking for Design & or Walk Out

>Looks like you guys just shit the bed in Louisiana. Seems to me you guys are leaving out some references. Try (-REDACTED-) for the real story on Berry Martin and Western Cable Services, or just look under 'General' topics.
>

For your information, I am on my own now.
You must be quite the hack and very ashamed of your name, if you will not post it!
I posted mine.
(-REDACTED-)

>
>
>>Looking for engineering contract work, travel no problem. Have my own computer with AutoCad R14, Lode Data Design And Drafting Assistant. I can set up where ever the project is and provide walk out and design/drafting for MDU's. Here is a short synopsis of my quailifications.
>>
>>I have over 20 years experience in all phases of engineering, design, and construction for the telecommunications industry:
>>
>>Walk Out & Audit Audit
>>Base & Strand Mapping
>>Fiber & Rf Design and Drafting
>>MDU Walk & Design (traditional and high rise)
>>
>>Some of the clients I have contacted for include:
>>
>>AT&T Broadband
>>21st Century / RCN
>>Comcast
>>Continental / Media One
>>Warner Amex
>>
>>During this time I have done over 100,000 MDU units of walk out and design in Southern California, also supervised their postwire and QC. I have designed over 20,000 units in Chicago for AT&T Broadband and 21st Century RCN, many of these were high-rise buildings. Please feel free to contact me, if I can give you any further information to help you with the project.
>>
>>Design examples available upon request.
>>
>>My industry referenceces are:
>>
>>AT&T Broadband,Chicago Il
>>21st Century RCN, Chicago Il
>>RCN, Northern California
>>Continental / Media One
>>
>>Names & phone numbers available upon request.
>>
>>email me (-REDACTED-)
This is CABL.com posting #46712. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mmjA
Posted in reply to: Re:Over 20 years in CATV: Looking for Design & or Walk Out by empirebuilder
There is 1 reply to this message
Re:Over 20 years in CATV: empirebuilder 8/6/2001 9:22:00 PM