Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Corpus Christi Rip Off

Not at the present, what I do have is aerial construction adn you can splice what you build, but I WILL keep you number

>If you are in need of or know of - I have a three man crew looking sweep or splicing work. e-mail or call 832-721-0762
>
>>sorry to hear that...big corporate assholes aren't used to folks who won't take it in a dark moist area.I hope you do get paid but if not I hope you put your banana cutters to work. If you are looking for a decent place and person to work for give me a shout. I emailed you..."SKID"
>>
>>>Do not go to Corpus and work for Jim Sebo/Irwin Telecom We went there, the make ready work isnt done, Channel communications came in and raped all the gravey, nothing but clean up. We hung cable on exisitng strand and not being compensated properly. We raised 5-45 degree poles 5ft with a total of less than 400 feet, that another contractor hung and lashed, and they wanted to pay us .05 cents a foot for doing it. Took 2 linemen and 2 chainhoist per pole, and one grunt 6 hours, and they wanted to pay us $18. WOuld not negotiate. Also special bending boards need $800 each. We were told they would come out of retainer, otherwise we wouldnt come, and guess what? Came out of check, and didnt tell us it was being deducted. Was back charged for cost of cable that had to be replaced, print they give us had dual 625, and the new prints had 875 and 625, yet we were still back charged. Contacted Sebo about the fact these were deducted without fore warning us, crews had family members arrive in town with furniture to move into apartments, and we didnt have the money to get in. Sebo said it wasnt his fucking problem. A multi million dollar company that fucks their subs, and dont care. Sebos time will come. We did not receive our last invoice, called the office and they said Sebo said not to cut it. Knowing we were destitude financially. But if we do not get paid what is owed us, we will take down what we were not paid for before we leave town next week. A contractor that pulled out before we got there did the same thing.
This is CABL.com posting #46369. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mmd3
Posted in reply to: Re:Corpus Christi Rip Off by huntingsweeper
There are 0 replies to this message