Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:The intelligence of some of the people on this board.

Hey---Take it easy, Barbie....

Do you really think that there are supervisors out there that don't know what RF is ??  I've never met one. If there are, then how do you think they got there ??  Probably put there by some soft handed "Educated Man' who either thought this was the man for the job or was snowed by a line of shit. 

As for the comment: "....splicers that don't know which end of a pole is up".  Was that really necessary??

Some thing else I thought was odd for an "Educated Man"; "That's they people I'm talking about". ( Yours, not mine...) I think the phrase you were after is: "Those are the people........"  Now, are you telling me that my education in the streets of NYC taught me better grammar than your 2, 4, maybe 6 years in college did......?

Lighten up !

Later,

SD

"He had that rare weird electricity about him. That extremely wild and heavy presence that you only see in a person who has abandoned all hope of ever behaving "normally". --- Hunter S Thompson - Fear And Loathing - 1972
This is CABL.com posting #46343. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mmdD
Posted in reply to: Re:The intelligence of some of the people on this board. by satellitepatrol
There is 1 reply to this message