Create your free account now! Sign up

surferdude and orangecrush,two so called techs I w

you two sound like lovers.nobody cares about where you live or how cool you two are.

>Wear em out suferdude, bunch of educated, smooth handed,silver spooned,punk pussified inhouse(I GOT ME A JOB),weak mofo's.CATV was built by,hardnosed,gotta eat,gotta drink,gotta fuck, gotta make my shit look good,mean mofo's!PLUS, our costumer service in the field; peoples frigging adore us!We deal with the customers every day, unlike you SWAMPKID and you too BARBARIAN. Don't worry pussies,maybe not everyone is laughing at you at work.
>
>>Hey swamp girl,Just goes tyo show you i have a high school degree and i am makin it hand over fist homeboy!!Like i said you aint no ,your a little bitch for the man!Ill tell you what i post a note next time we go down to shell island,at my dads camp!!You can come hang out w/ me and my five brothers!We are from morgancity,La.If you city slicker pussy boy ass knows where that is,if not ill draw you a map!While your hidin behind a swampname and your a disrace all cajuns!!If i remember right you were the guy lookin for a stupervisor job with 8BIG yrs of exp.Holy shit!Now TELL ME WHY THE BUISNESS IS SO UNPROFFESIONAL,CAUSE COMPS HIRE FUCK BOYS LIKE YOURSELF THAT DONT KNOW SHIT BOUT CABLE EXCEPT EHAT YOU READ AT YOUR LIL COLLEGE,NO OTJE AT ALL!JUST A OF DUMBFUCKS WITH A PICTURE TO LOOK AT,TELLIN FOLKS ITS WRONG!There is some folks on here that agree w/some of what isay,LATER
>>
>>>What we are trying to do here is we are trying to turn the Communications Industry in to a more proffesional industry.
>>>And the reason we are now asking for Resumes is because we are tring to get rid of people like SurferfagDude.
>>>People like SURFERSFAGDUDE give this industry a very bad name. I beleive we should do back ground checks also.
>>>And I know dam well we needto do Drug test. Surderfag get a life stop your sh!t talking ass.
>>>I went to a top notch college to work in this industry I am not about to let it go to waste on a fag like SurferB!tch.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>>You're a fortunate guy if you can get hired by a good, legitimate company without a resume. If you have ever been on the hiring end of a company, then you'd understand the value of a solid resume and references. Besides the obvious information on a resume, you are vouching for yourself that you can, in fact do the work you claim you can. Good references tell the employer that other people will say "yep, that surferdude is an excellent hand and we're sorry that he's not with us anymore". Could it be that you or former employers don't want to vouch for your performance???
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>I have never got a job by faxin anything!R by resume,just a good ole fashioned phone call,and w/ my experience and cbl knowledge i will never need a resume or fax,Fax, I have one,but use it for billin purposes ONLY!So all you guys that want all that crap stk it up your ass!!!!I will always have a job,so dont even go there,LATER!!!!!!!!!
>>>>
>>>>
This is CABL.com posting #46316. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mmdc
Posted in reply to: Re:Take your resume and your fax and your whatever by surferdude
There are 0 replies to this message