Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:************ WARNING************WARNING*************

GLAD TO FINALLY GET A RESPONSE, FRANK.
#1. THE PROJECT WAS BEING RUN BY MY SUBCONTRACTOR AT YOUR REQUEST. I WAS BEING PROMISED OTHER PROJECTS BY YOU FOR ME TO BE ON. FOR 5 MONTHS THERE WAS NO REJECTED WORK OR ANY PROBLEMS UNTIL YOU ALLOWED COMMUNICATIONS TO DETERIORATE TO AN UNSALVAGEABLE POINT WITH MY SUBCONTRACTOR. NO NOTIFICATION WAS EVER CONVEYED TO ME OF ANY PROBLEMS UNTIL THEN.
#2. ALL INVOICES SUBMITTED TO SEW CABLE WERE PAID IN FULL, LESS RETAINER. AS THERE WAS NO CAP ON MY RETAINER, THIS BECAME A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OVER A 5 MONTH PERIOD. ALL MY SUBCONTRACTORS WERE CAPPED, WHICH MEANT THAT I HAVE HAD TO EAT A LOT OF CLEAN-UP. PLEASE NAME A SUBCONTRACTOR OF SEW CABLE'S THAT WAS NOT PAID. THE PAYMENTS MADE DIRECTLY BY GLA WERE FOR DEFAULTED PAYMENTS BY MY SUBCONTRACTOR. THIS WAS DOUBLE PAYMENTS BY SEW CABLE FOR WORK SUBMITTED AND ACCEPTED BY GLA. THIS WAS DONE AT THE REQUEST OF GLA TO ENSURE THAT ALL WORK PERFORMED WAS FREE AND CLEAR FOR GLA'S USE.
#3. AS FOR MY PART TIME INVESTIGATOR, IT SEEMS STRANGE THAT YOU NOW ARE ALLOWING FINAL DISBURSEMENT OF PAYMENT ONLY AFTER HIS VISIT WITH YOU.

NO ONE WANTED OR ANTICIPATED THIS PROJECT TO HAVE THE OUTCOME IT DID. OUR ENDEAVOR WAS TO DELIVER THE BEST PRODUCT POSSIBLE IN A TIMELY MANNER. I AM SORRY THAT OUR COMMUNICATION HAS DETERIORATED TO THE POINT THAT WE HAVE TO PARLAY RESPONSES OVER THIS FORUM. BETTER THIS ONE THAN THE OBVIOUS ALTERNATIVE, THOUGH.

>Bill, your retainer would have been released earlier if in fact you would have properly managed the project that you were hired to do, instead of leaving the project site and leaving it the hands of another contractor, after all you were the prime. In fact, after the project had ended GLA had received numerous calls from contractors that you had hired to perform the walkout, the reason was because they had not received payment from you on the work they did. GLA had took it upon ourselves at no charge to you, to offer our services as arbitrator, per your approval to resolve the issue of payment to those contractors. As a result of that SEW and GLA agreed to pay direct to those contractors, because those contractors feared of non-payment by SEW. During that time, there was ongoing internal work performed on SEW maps to finalize those, but we were dealing with a multitude of mappers. We could not resolve one mapper at a time, when we had to resolve all mappers simultaneously, no matter how many phone calls the contractor made to us daily to speed up that process. Bill, you were informed about that process. GLA has always paid your invoices on time, until the resolution of this matter, where the only thing we were with holding was your retainer, which as to date more than 2/3 of it has been released. As for any attorney or collection involvement given to GLA, unless you are referring to your part-time private investigator, whom we had conversations with about the issue of your retainer and he is confused as to why you had hired him. If you would check with this investigator you would have known that your retainer is being released next week. This is not because of his call, but we have closed the books on that project. It has been a pleasure to work with you and good luck in you future endeavors.
>
>>WELL, WELL, TONY. IF YOUR ATTORNEY WAS IN FACT LOOKING FOR ME, HE WOULD HAVE FOUND ME. MY PHONE #, ADDRESS, AND E-MAIL ARE THE SAME AS THEY ALWAYS HAVE BEEN. YOUR "LOT OF MONEY" IS AS FOLLOWS; YOUR TOTAL RETAINER ON THE PROJECT WAS $2437.25. MINUS THE $1410 OF CLEAN-UP THAT YOU OPTED NOT TO DO. THAT LEAVES A TOTAL OF $1027.25 REMAINING RETAINER. GLA/DE STILL OWES ME $12,000 OF RETAINER AND REFUSES TO INFORM ME WHOSE MAPS ARE IN QUESTION OR PAY THE RETAINER. MY ATTORNEY HAS IN FACT BEEN IN TOUCH WITH GLE/DE AND THE ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TURNED OVER TO COLLECTIONS. I AM SURE GLA/DE WILL COME UP WITH MORE CLEAN-UP ON YOUR PRODUCT SO AS OF NOW THE SITUATION REMAINS UNRESOLVED. SO BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU SLING MUD.
>>
>>>Micheal, it seems once again you don't know the truth so you repeat rumors that you have heard. I do agree with everything you had to say about Mr. Laxton. You should have known he was out to screw you the minute you found out he attempted to hire all of FCC's people and refused to return the maps for correction unless they went to work directly for him. He never contacted anyone about mistakes or corrections until after you left his employ and wanted your money for the work you did.. funny how your work was excellent until you were out of the state or the country... But beware of several other people whom most of us with more experience have long known about, but then again, your experience isn't exactly counted in multiple years. Hang in there.. By the way, do you know where Bill Graham is, he also owes allot of money to several of us. The attorney is looking for him now..
>>
This is CABL.com posting #46179. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mmaZ
There are 0 replies to this message