Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:************ WARNING************WARNING*************

TONY,
MY E-MAIL IS (-REDACTED-) . MY PHONE # IS 573-692-0311. THESE ARE THE SAME AS ALWAYS. I WILL FORWARD THE DOCUMENTATION OF CLEAN-UP AND INVOICING FOR THE FIGURES I HAVE. PLEASE NOTIFY ME IF YOUR FAX # HAS CHANGED OR CALL WHEN YOU HAVE A CHANCE.

>Bill,
>
>I have send you email after email in regards to any clean up and when we would receive our retainages. I requested copies of the original field work as to ascertain who did the work.
>
>The last I heard from you was the first of the year tellign me GLA hadn't even gotten to the aera we did and you didn't expect they would get to it until April or May.
>
>I have send you email at AOL and it has come back as not deliveriable.
>
>My numbers haven't changed but you have never contacted me in regards to anything, cleanup or retainages owed and the correct figure was $3,400.00 dollars. The work was done by my people and there were three enities involved. I still have the key maps and the files.
>
>So how about a little backup on your statements. I understand I am not the only one looking for retainges? My address and phones numbers are still the same.
>
>>WELL, WELL, TONY. IF YOUR ATTORNEY WAS IN FACT LOOKING FOR ME, HE WOULD HAVE FOUND ME. MY PHONE #, ADDRESS, AND E-MAIL ARE THE SAME AS THEY ALWAYS HAVE BEEN. YOUR "LOT OF MONEY" IS AS FOLLOWS; YOUR TOTAL RETAINER ON THE PROJECT WAS $2437.25. MINUS THE $1410 OF CLEAN-UP THAT YOU OPTED NOT TO DO. THAT LEAVES A TOTAL OF $1027.25 REMAINING RETAINER. GLA/DE STILL OWES ME $12,000 OF RETAINER AND REFUSES TO INFORM ME WHOSE MAPS ARE IN QUESTION OR PAY THE RETAINER. MY ATTORNEY HAS IN FACT BEEN IN TOUCH WITH GLE/DE AND THE ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TURNED OVER TO COLLECTIONS. I AM SURE GLA/DE WILL COME UP WITH MORE CLEAN-UP ON YOUR PRODUCT SO AS OF NOW THE SITUATION REMAINS UNRESOLVED. SO BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU SLING MUD.
>>
>>>Micheal, it seems once again you don't know the truth so you repeat rumors that you have heard. I do agree with everything you had to say about Mr. Laxton. You should have known he was out to screw you the minute you found out he attempted to hire all of FCC's people and refused to return the maps for correction unless they went to work directly for him. He never contacted anyone about mistakes or corrections until after you left his employ and wanted your money for the work you did.. funny how your work was excellent until you were out of the state or the country... But beware of several other people whom most of us with more experience have long known about, but then again, your experience isn't exactly counted in multiple years. Hang in there.. By the way, do you know where Bill Graham is, he also owes allot of money to several of us. The attorney is looking for him now..
>>
This is CABL.com posting #46171. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mmaR
There are 0 replies to this message