Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:15 Experienced Digital Installers needed in the Dallas, Texas area!!!!!!!!

Well I have to disagree with both of you, I have had experience with both company's mentioned and I wouldn't let my dog work for either of you. Sounds like to me you belong together. Do us all a favor and head North!
Take care!

>Well Jerry I do believe that somewhere around $6,00.00+ is owed by you to a one Gaylon Yowell, But I reckon Gaylon burnt you back some. You may want to reflect back a little on how smoothe the system for you was ran before you screwed Mike over by letting a lazy Becky come into town and wacked it all out for you, As well as some ex-AT&T employees. Lets talk respect, only once did I meet you and it was inquiring about working for you. As long as we paid you green fees I reckon thats all you needed. It is just so frustrating that the people that do the most for you in the field are the easiest for you to forget. Funny how that works out huh. Wise Choice has to be the worst place I have ever worked for and one of the ones I did the most for. Sorry I helped get you in the door and take over but I will see you be over ran by Prince that will be my satisfaction. OH yeah and by the way take care
>
>
>>John, this is Jerry Wise. I think some of your information might be wrong. We have never bounced a check nor have we ever stiffed anyone. We treat everyone with respect. You might try using this sight to benefit your company instead of slandering your competition. Good luck!
>>
>>Jerry
>>
>
This is CABL.com posting #45941. Tiny Link: cabl.co/ml69
There are 0 replies to this message