Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Take your resume and your fax and your whatever and shove it!!!!!!

look at you little biiiiiitch! talking about moms,weight and surfing. you should be on here looking for work.you little homeless bitch. why would i go surf in your lake when i have the waves in my own backyard. dont bother to make any replies unless you have work.also who cares about your exp. why dont you shut up and go to work.lil surferdude

>HEYbig SILL,I HAVE MORE EXPERIENCE THAN YOU AND YOUR MOM,yOU WISH I WAS GAY SO YOUR FAT ASS WOULD HAVE A FRIEND,AND COME ON DOWN HERE TO ST.AUGUSTINE FLA WHEN THE FIRST HURRICANE HITS AND I THINK I HAVE A BOAT YOU COULD PUT YOUR FAT ASS IN AND YOU TRY TO SURF,I THINK WIEGHT WATCHERS HAS A WARRARNT FOR YOUR ARREST!!!!!!!
>
>>who cares about your little resume! i come here to find work and help others.all i see are janky so called techs like you talking smack.you are probably a cocky little dude who cant surf with no exp.in cable.why dont you find a gay site on the web for you and all of your smack talking friends.i have been burned in this line of work too but there are some good contractors. so get over it.
This is CABL.com posting #45910. Tiny Link: cabl.co/ml6E
There are 0 replies to this message