Employers
Job Seekers
Login
Search Query
Jobs
INSTALLATION
CABLE
395
SATELLITE
47
TELCO/DSL
70
OTHER INSTALL
26
DROP BURY
146
DISCO/AUDIT
SALES-INSTALL
2
ALARM/AUTOMATION
4
CONSTRUCTION / TECH
AERIAL CONSTR
54
UG CONSTRUCT
165
MDU CONSTRUCT
12
COAX SPLICING
31
FIBER SPLICING
44
LINE/MAINT TECH
13
SERVICE TECH
3
DATA CENTER
1
FIELD ENGINEER
8
OFFICE / OTHER
CUSTOMER SERVICE
SALES
2
ENGINEERING
3
TRAINING
OFFICE/ADMIN
MANAGEMENT
13
WAREHOUSE
PLACE YOUR AD
Classifieds
BUCKET TRUCKS
55
OTHER VEHICLES
7
BUSINESS
HEAVY MACHINE
14
TOOLS
11
PARTS/MATERIAL
2
OTHER FOR SALE
3
WANTED TO BUY
3
MISC. FOR SALE
2
SEEKING WORK
19
PLACE YOUR AD
Forums
GENERAL
INDUSTRY NEWS
TECH AND SAFETY
BUSINESS
COMPANIES
PERSONALS
SITE ISSUES
OFF-TOPIC
SUBSCRIPTIONS
Directory
Messaging
Checkout
Help and Info
Create your
free
account now!
Sign up
Re:I am looking for company that will hire and train!!
Options
Send PM to Nortex Datacomm
Email a Copy
Email a Link
Print
View Thread
Reply
Home
Forums
Companies
#45859
Nortex Datacomm
Senior Member
Member #:
10835
Registered:
1996-2001
Posted:
36
Name:
Dean l. Miller
Name:
Dean l. Miller
Company:
Nortex Datacomm
Occupation:
coax splicing, sweep
Location:
travel
7/27/2001 11:46:00 AM
where are you wanting to work and are you wanting to splice?
>I AM A ROOKIE THAT IS WILLING TO TRAVEL, TRAIN AND WORK!!! I HAVE EXPERIENCE IN CONSTRUCTION(FLOOR INSTALLATION).
This is CABL.com posting
#45859
. Tiny Link:
cabl.co/ml5P
Posted in reply to:
I am looking for company that will hire and train!!
by
brainstatic7281
There is
1
reply to this message
Re:I am looking for company that will hire and train!!
brainstatic7281
7/31/2001 4:57:00 PM
×