Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Quit hiring mappers w/no catv construction exp.

<<>>Dude Thats all these cable idiots are hirin now,I mean i can go to school and be taught to splice fiber,long as mommy buys my tools!Man i could not agree more,hire some half ass know it all that dont know shit but can do everything,Ilove those guys cause i eatem up and spit em out,while lookin for the next one!!LIKE THEY SAY,"GOOD HELP IS HARD TO FIND"Im a 199.9construction frk!We had some Q.C. guys doin gig work in jacksonville and were askin questions like how can you tell what cable was lashed last,no exp at all,SEEN A PICTURE ON A PIECE OF PAPER!!!THOSE GUYS SSSSUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!!

>This is for all good contractors or primes. Mappers without
>catv construction exp.suck. If your looking to train mappers,
>then hire with the following categories only,installers, lineman, splicers,sweep tech.,groundhands,and dirt diggers.
>All the whining and need swiss cheese are the mappers out there now, looking for gravy only. They don't even know the old cable saying,"take the good with the bad". And no, I don't need a job, been working steady in cable for 13 years.
>I worked my way up the pole and I'm finally mapping, but I will put on my hooks to another job, when i run out of maps.
This is CABL.com posting #45691. Tiny Link: cabl.co/ml27
There are 0 replies to this message