Create your free account now! Sign up

This is Rediculous !

I've been visiting www.cabl.com for almost two years now and up until now I've enjoyed it very much.  I've gotten a couple projects, met some good people, made a couple very good friends and generally enjoyed this site.

As of late is has become increasingly evident that the mood of this forum is changing for the worst.  I find it hard to believe that a few "BoneHeads" are taking what was once an excellent resource in our industry and turning it into the "Jerry Springer" of the CATV world !  If this keeps up, I'm sure that it will become more of a burden than an enjoyment for the WebMaster.

I run a CATV WebSite ( www.sprdave.com ) as some of you know.  Recently, I have also been getting negative postings in one of my forums. There are only a few postings so far as it is a fairly new area of my WebSite.  Now, I can't ban the "BoneHeads" from viewing my site, however, I can ban ( I already have banned them ) them from using any of the interactive utilities on my site. As a WebMaster it is disappointing to have to do so when the site is intended for PROFFESIONALS !  I also will have the e-mail addressess (The BoneHeads never leave a real e-mail address) and other information about the "BoneHeads".  This information is not hard to come by !  

I'd give a months pay to see thier faces when they realize I know who they are !

I wonder if the WebMaster of this site is receptive to suggestions on how to stop the "BoneHead Infestation".

Ya know, It makes me wonder: If they act like this here--What are thier work ethics like ??

Later,

SD

"He had that rare weird electricity about him. That extremely wild and heavy presence that you only see in a person who has abandoned all hope of ever behaving "normally". --- Hunter S Thompson - Fear And Loathing - 1972
This is CABL.com posting #45393. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mlYj
There are 2 replies to this message
Re:This is Rediculous ! cablenut2 7/22/2001 8:04:00 PM
Re:This is Rediculous ! Gary Vest 7/22/2001 2:34:00 PM