Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:FEEDBACK FROM MAPPERS

I would be interested in this anything that will help my mappers and make there maps look better, before they go to prime would be a great help. Might help with the table top part because you would be inputting info pole by pole.

I have my on lap tops and both have AutoCad please send me some info. (-REDACTED-)

>Ok, I'm looking for some feedback here from all you mappers and mapping companies. I've been mapping for several years now, and just got fed up with using paper maps. So I developed a Visual Basic program to map in AutoCAD while in the field. All specs,blocks,and layers meet TCI, AT&T, and Millenniumms approval. My digital maps put me up .04$ a foot here in washington. Of course, there is no work left for me here, and AT&T pulled thier office out of Bellingham so I cant even get an in house job..
>HOW USEFULL COULD THIS BE TO YOU GUYS?? I'm looking to market the software, but have no place to start. I may be willing to set a company up with the software for the right price. Of course you would need to provide your own equipment( i.e., pen base laptop, autoCAD). Would there be any interest in this? ANY FEED BACK WILL BE HELPFULL, THANKS GUYS.
>
This is CABL.com posting #45269. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mlWj
Posted in reply to: FEEDBACK FROM MAPPERS by MapZapper
There are 0 replies to this message