Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Splicing/Midland/Odessa TX.///joke time right

Mercy sakes. I am compelled to comment on the wisdom or the lack thereof, in a condemnation that is a syntactic and spelling trainwreck.

Furthermore; why is it that you, clearly an independently wealthy splicer, would bust this guys balls for trying to exploit a few of your competitors?

Now I understand that when you come on site you set the price, or a prime simply will not have the luxury or your world class skills, should he not cede to your commanded rate. Congrat's on making it to the pinnacle of all that is coax splicing. However, some rookie might actually want to learn the "profession" and may find this mans project a good opportunity to learn.

Seeing as he clearly stated "New Cable" even a bright one such as yourself could see how this might be the case. Street side, classic west Texas sun, luxuriously warm days, and the pure honor of cutting past the childhood home of the Honorable GW Bush, the President of these United States.

Now... don't you feel low having pissed on this fellow dawgs gig? The glass doesn't always have to be half empty boys....

>have to agree with ya splicer
>
>>BUDDY IM MAKING EXACTLY TWISE THAT MUCH A FOOT AND IM PISSED ITS NOT .30 A FOOT. IF YOU DO GET A GUY AT THAT KIND OF MONEY WHAT KIND OF WORK DO YOU EXPECT FROM HIM. HELL AND YOU SAY WITH INS. WELL THAY WOULD BE 3 WEEKS WORTH OF PAY AT THAT RATE. YOU PEOPLE REALLY MAKE ME SICK DOING THIS TO A INDUSTRY THAT PAYS SO WELL AND MAKING A MOCKERY OF IT. GET OUT OF THE BUIS. BUDDY BEFORE YOU GET FOUND OUT
>>
>>>Have 1 Bucket that needs a splicer that can handle splicing NEW cable. Need 2 splicers that can handle NEW cable with your own truck.95% roadside/alley's no lie!!Prices are as follows: $.14 per ft. with ins.(general/commmercial)$.12 with out.these prices are providing you have your own truck & tools.call 214-542-5714 after 7 central time, ask for Richard
>

This is CABL.com posting #44840. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mlPo
Posted in reply to: Re:Splicing/Midland/Odessa TX.///joke time right by RSF143
There is 1 reply to this message
Re:Splicing/Midland/Odessa TX.///joke time right satellitepatrol 7/15/2001 7:36:00 PM