Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:To All Who Responded To My Ad...................

dont mean to steel the show but with all this attention wish you guys would think about taking these .10 and .12 cent a foot jobs. if you dont go maybe these guys would wake up and smell the coffee and pay a normal rate. rt now they think they have us over a barrel so they can pay bad footig prices please dont take it. /// rick

>joe - read your story. having been in your position b4 i feel for you. but hey! he's gettin his now , isn't he?! sitting, rotting in jail. boo f'n hoo. sounds like he deserved his just rewards to me. there are MORE good folks in cable than there are bad. dont 4get it dude. i hope all works out 4 you as i'm sure it will. you seem like good people to me bud. hang tough.
>
>
>>To those who responded with Kind words and Job Offers I would like to thank each and everyone of you. To those who responded with negative words you are the reason cable has a bad name. Not everyone in the business is out to get each other which it seems that some of you who responded with stupid remarks are. I have a family, I am in the business to provide for them just like you are. I really am thankful for the Job offers that were offerd to me today it just shows that there really are good people in this business. God Bless You.
>>
>>
>>Joe
This is CABL.com posting #44746. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mlNS
Posted in reply to: Re:To All Who Responded To My Ad................... by Splicer Life 4me
There are 0 replies to this message