Create your free account now! Sign up

Just To Warn You Honest Cable Guys & Gals Out There About A Con Artist

A gentleman by the name of "JEFF HUMPHREYS" do not trust him!
He offerd me a Construction Mgr. Position in Austin Texas I accepted the job. I went to move my family to Austin when we arrive in Austin there is nothing left everyone is gone my family and I are sitting in a Town. We know know one there. I have a 3yr old girl asking me Daddy when are we going to our new house? I almost broke down in tears because I had to tell her Baby Girl Daddy was screwed over. Come to find out this sick in the head JEFF HUMPHREYS stoled Equipt. from Lahtee Drilling Inc. and tried to some how start his own Company in Austin Texas he then Hired a bunch of people in Austin Tx and then tried to skip town out of Austin when he found that he may get caught there so he was heading out of town got to Dallas and was arrested. He is now in Jail. This Scum needs to pay for the damages he caused. I do not want this to happen to any of you its very hard when you travel far away with your family for nothing. JEFF HUMPHREYS I promise I will find you. Thats if you ever get out of Jail.
J.Bates
This is CABL.com posting #44678. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mlMM