Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Drop Swings Stillwater OK

YOUR RIGHT THAT IS WHERE CHIP STARTED.so I didnt learn my lesson I went to another job and it aint so much the money as it is the lies and scams the people do.I am not the only one who was there that left but I AM THE ONLY ONE WARNING ABOUT THAT JOB.Matbe they changed there prices so the job would get completed.And who the fuck are you a hack wanting to work under a sub under a sub.You wouldnt have to worry about me on your job because you cant get talent like me.

>You know it is funny you should mention prices. Because on this add no prices are mentioned...I also look at all of the messages you have posted in the past and it seems to me you have a chip on your shoulder about cable and seems people owe you money....Not a type of person i would have on any project of mine..you should concider a career with McDonalds...they pay about 7.50 starting out....
>
>>Dude you actually think someone would go to work for those sorry prices they are offering.Get out of there I seen 30 guys quit because of the prices.Change the drops and install boxes on the house for $10 what a joke that job was and I am a splicer who was taken advantage of by someone who was sussposed to be my friend and another fly by night outfit.I quit my first day.
>>
>>>Need additional Help in Stillwater OK Contact Jason at (-REDACTED-)
This is CABL.com posting #44510. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mlJ4
Posted in reply to: Re:Drop Swings Stillwater OK by work now
There is 1 reply to this message
Re:Drop Swings Stillwater OK work now 7/22/2001 8:36:00 PM