Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Jose Serra of Serra construction

>Called this number and also the 859-865-2129 but all I get is a voice mail, left upwards of 20 msgs but no answer no response call backs nothing. Its great to come on here and post that you do this and you do that, Defend your words to those that read these adds but it takes a real man to face up to his faults and respond to those that are calling. Yes at this point I have taken care of those people that you owe money to and they nolonger want anything to do with Serra Const. They have been paid But you had nothing to do with that. You have only come out from under the rock you hid under after I left you a message saying that it was taken care of, we have been trying to get you for 2 weeks. My 6yr old has more balls than that. You are a big disapointment to all those that have tried to help you. Better pull your head out or you are going to find yourself out of work period.You better thank those that have helped you in getting this taken care of because you were heading for bankruptcy and a serious black eye with this industry. Now as I have already said to you, A man will return my calls a mouse will keep replying to this posting and stay under his rock throwing all the bullshit he can to try to stay clean. you are still dirty and the trap has been set will the man step out or will the mouse get his neck broke tryin to steal the cheese? you know how to get a hold of me Jose Serra you talk the talk now its time to walk the walk. MAN OR MOUSE?????
>
>Jose Serra always pays his guys when he says he is going to pay. If you believe I owe you any money please call me at 859-619-2782.
This is CABL.com posting #44263. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mlF5
Posted in reply to: Re:Jose Serra of Serra construction by Serra Const. Inc
There are 0 replies to this message