Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Beware of AirDale Comm. and Spectrum in GA DROP Jobs

I would like to go on the record in saying I was a contractor in Atlanta and sat across from Erin in the meetings at AT&T and along with the other contractors Spectrum has spoken up for the rights of the subs and from all i have ever heard the have provided exactly what they say. I lost my chance from being a player in the market through a bad business deal and a bad partner no I have to do just like everyone else and install and do what i can to survive out here. To all you cable techs that do half ass work and complain about the prices remember it is poor work that keeps the prices down and from your poor work and complaining you make it hard on the people who hire you to fight for more money for you most of you have no idea what it takes to front hundreds of thousands of dollars and not get paid from a company because of small things like signatures complete paperwork start ans stop times and proper installation and cust ed.

KEEP IT UP SPECTRUM AND ALL THE OTHER QUAILITY COMPANIES OUT THERE.

>If you have a problem with Spectrum. Then you must do very sloppy work. I have underground crews working for them in and around Atlanta, and have never been treated better.
>Erin and her husband are nice people and VERY GOOD to work for. I would be there now if we were not busy elsewhere.
>
>>Wallfishin...yes, we run a tight organization...and yes, we QC 100% of the work. We deliver quality work to our customer, the cable operator. Pass or Fail...Fix or Fly. Sounds like you flew....probably for the best. We have never beat anybody out of a dime and we always pay on time...(that is of course upon delivery of quality work).
>>
>>Why are you having problems getting your retainage from Post in Marietta?????
>>
>>I don't recall processing any paperwork on a "Ted Henthorn" aka wallfishin. By means of reasonable deduction I would venture to say you wouldn't be receiving a check from us since you are not enrolled directly with Spectrum. Based on that FACT your blanket statements are ridiculous.
>>
>>My name is Erin, 770-210-9116, Spectrum Cable Services, Inc.
>>
>>P.S. we have 5000 weather boxes and plenty of materials. All the people here in good ol' GA are staying plenty busy.
>>
>>
>>>I have subed for AirDale for over a year now and have never had a problem with pay or anything else. Dale is a good man to work for. If your having a problem maybe you should look at your work or yourself
>>>
>>>>If you have a problem with my company you need to contact me, I dont know you and have not had anyone contact me with problems. Try the source first you may have better luck. Making a statement here dosent do you any good. Thank you
>>>>
>>>>AirDale Communications
>>>>
>>>>>If you want waste your time traveling to a project were they Don't have the materials that you need, Change the specs Daily and Find any and all F'd up reasons not to pay you, Incompetent people in Charge then working for one of these companys is your ticket to happiness!!!! Oh and did I mention that you will not get paid no matter what they say before you start work, they will always have a reason to back charge you... over an incorrect loop made at the power pole
>>>>>on 2 trailers, or what ever. Don't work for or believe anyone that works for these guys... Bad News.
This is CABL.com posting #44210. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mlFe
There are 0 replies to this message