Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:How do i get in touch with Communications Construction Group?

I have to agree with ssasinator (and therefore disagree with shadowj). I have worked for CCG on at least 5 fiber splicing projects, got my checks like clockwork every two weeks with decent pricing, and never had any trouble with their supervisors or managers. Also, their in-house guys and subs get it done; there isn't much lot lizard stuff on a CCG site. What impressed me most was that they gave us a chance when we were just starting out, and it was the first (and only) time a potential customer made a special trip to see our work beforehand.

The numbers and web addresses given are all good.

>Call 610-696-1800. I have worked for them as a Lineman, splicer, and foreman in the mid and late eighties and have been subbing for about 5 years now. They are one of the most reputable and better paying contractors in the industry. I have never known them to stiff anyone at all. Thay always work too. Their network of sister contractors is impressive also.
>
>>Good Luck wih CCG. I've been working around them in Virginia for a while now and they create most of the problems the problems in the area
>>
>>>
>>>
>>>>I heard that CCG was one of the larger construction companies. Good prices, brand new trucks?
This is CABL.com posting #44097. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mlDp
There are 0 replies to this message