Create your free account now! Sign up

BLIND LEADIN THE BLIND!!!!!!!!!SPLICER HACKS IN THE HOOD ARE ALWAYS HARD!!!

I am on a job,250'smallest span,50+miles of NEW build,country runnin,KILLER KICK ASS JOB,REAL GOOD MONEY!!Well, we have a splicer that doesnt have a whole lot of exp.All the loops are either cocked sideways or there real shallow because the splicer,when he cuts the cabl for his equip,hes not thinkin about when you screw everything together it sucks the loop out because he didnt make up for it when he cut out for his equip.This is just single feeder im talkin about.He has the trunk and feeder around backside 90's so tight on the pole its ridiculous.When i lashed it i left it where you could put a fist in between the cable and the pole!!Now some cable god splicer got all this BRAND NEW CBL LOOKIN LIKE SHIT!!THE BAD PART AND THE POINT IM TRYIN TO MAKE IS THIS IDIOT IS TRAINING ANOTHER SPLICER,HOLY SHIT,YOU GUYS ARE A TRIP.Then gonna have the nerve to come ask me to set his bugnuts out for him,WOW!!Keep on trainin,BLIND LEADIN THE BLIND!!!AND YOU WONDER WHY THE BUIS IS LIKE IT IS,DAAAAAAAA!!SPLICER HACKS ARE EVERYWHERE,and most of them are a bunch of tiddy baby assholes.Like when someone misspells somethin while their typin,THIS IS A CBL GOD SITE,i should b on here,Im just a cbl loser!!!!!!!HAPPY 4TH,see ya at DAYTONA,WELL MISS YA DALE#3,SEE YA AT THE RACES!!!!!!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #43904. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mlAi
There is 1 reply to this message