Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:PROTEL INFO

mr. canrtell learn how to spell you give people a bad reflection on Louisanna maybe they owe your son 200.00 dollars

>Mr. Cantrell: I respect the fact that you used your own name. However, your facts are not even close to correct. Gene Allgood had absolutely nothing to do with Shane's pay being withheld. I informed Shane his work was sub-standard at best, his billing was fraudulent, and as of today, we have STILL not completed cleaning up the work that he "legitimately" billed for. We never had a contract with a Shane Winfrey but do acknowledge that he sub-contracted for JS Communications. We have explained to Shane and JS Communications WHY his pay was withheld. I have left numerous voice mails for Mr. Winfrey at his last known number to update him on the progress of this clean-up, and have received no response. Let me note that JS Communications has always acted in a professional manner and they would be welcome to work on any of our jobsites at anytime, provided that they are WITHOUT Mr. Shane Winfrey. If any further explanation is necessary please let me know. Rex Jones
>
>>IN FEB. G. ALLGOOD(PROTEL) CALLED MY SON (SHANE) WANTED US TO COME TO HARRISBURG PA. TO SPLICE FOR HIM. ISEDT 6 TRUCKS UP THERE FOM LA. TO FIND OUT THE JOB WAS NOT READY MY SON BENT OVER BACKWARDS TO HELP ALLGOOD GET AHEAD 3 WEEKS LATER THE JOB WAS SHUT DOWN THE $20.000 HE OWES MY WAS SUPOST TO BE MAILED TO MY IT WASENT HE WOUNT EVEN TACK MY CALLS. MYBE YOU WILL HAVE BETTER LUCK
This is CABL.com posting #43627. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mlvP
Posted in reply to: Re:PROTEL INFO by procable1
There are 0 replies to this message