Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:WHO IS PROTEL

I have been told that it is better to be silent and thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. Your facts are in error. To start with about half of the invoice that Shane Winfrey turned in was a lie, fiction, he did not do the work. What was done incurred a substantial clean-up effort. There will not be anything left once all the clean-up is complete, we still have not finished. In fact we have anticipated taking this one on the chin with the clean-up far exceeding the invoice portion that was completed. We have all the back up required to justify our actions. Furthermore we have discussed this with JS communications the company that Shane worked for. I have never heard of you Mr Cantrell so it would be hard for us to owe you anything. I have left messages for Shane at his last known phone number and have not received any replies. I will say this one more time if you have any valid points or you would like to discuss this call me. MY NAME IS REX JONES AND YOU KNOW WHERE TO REACH ME. I TELL YOU WHO PROTEL IS THERE A COMPANY THAT WILL NOT PAY THERE SUBS!!!!!!!!!!!!! STILL OWE MY SON AND I ABOUT $18000 FOR WORK WE DID IN FEB. WE ARE TALKING TO A LAWYER TO SEE WHAT WE CAN DO TO G.ALLGOOD AND PROTEL,,,,, STAY AWAY FROM THEM
This is CABL.com posting #43387. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mlrX
Posted in reply to: WHO IS PROTEL by TCANTRELL
There is 1 reply to this message
Re:WHO IS PROTEL ishmael 7/2/2001 10:38:00 PM