Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Question For AT&T...

Proof read your posting's, your grammar sucks.

>2nd that... better yet the miles of new build that the builders are wanting put in and they have messed the "budget" up so bad that by the time the sell all this then whoever buy is is going to get two times the customer complaints due to the contractor messing up the existing yards. its nice to see that my little bit of college education is at least making my business plan make better since than such a great company like ATT.... ha ha . if i bought all the stuff att has bouight just to let it sit and to sell off little pieces of it at a lose then i would be sitting my butt a the court house filing chapter 11..keep it up ATT great job..
>
>>AT&T Execs,
>>
>>I live in a major metropolitan area with a massive subscriber base. I, and about half the people I know in the region, can't get cable modem or digital service. So why is it that nearly every commercial break on almost every channel includes AT&T advertising for these services? I don't understand the business model of trying to sell something you can't provide! Would it not make sense to re-evaluate your 'budget' and not waste these dollars... instead routing them to to the up-grading of the necessary technology first?
>>
>>As a side note... It's really disturbing to see "Carrot Top" being paid to do commercials while so many hard working subs are struggling...
>>
>>Catvdog
>>
This is CABL.com posting #43274. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mlp8
Posted in reply to: Re:Question For AT&T... by uuc2
There are 0 replies to this message