Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Need Help For A Fallen Cable Dawg

My heart goseout to his famly the next pole i hit i will give him a a old dawg salute and take a moment to moan a fellow dawg give me a month and i will send donation for him may god look after his loved ones

>There comes a time in life when even the most precious things are taken away from us without any explanation why. It is a very sad time when that life taken was one of your best friends. A couple of weeks ago that very thing happened to me and others around me. My friend, Matt Ables, a 37 year old cable technician from Stephenville, TX, was in a fatal accident that cost him his life. Not only was Matt my friend, but he was one of the best cable installers that I have ever had the privilege to meet. He had been in the cable industry for over 13 years. He just happened to be at the wrong place at the right time, and it cost him his life. It is a very tragic story that involved a 18-wheeler along with some very bad weather. Let’s just leave it at that. I know that Matt will never be able to come back to us, but he will always be in our hearts and in the minds of his family, friends and coworkers. Matt had one of the biggest hearts ever and would lend a hand, no questions asked. He was laid to rest last Monday. The real tragedy to this story is like so many others he had no insurance. The expense of this ordeal has just about wiped out his father. If anybody reading this could find it in your heart to donate any amount of money it would be greatly appreciated. All cards and donations may be sent to PO Box 1463 Granbury, TX 76048. Please make all donations out to Lone Star CATV that will be put in a fund and then given to Mr. Ables to cover the remainder of the funeral expenses.
>
>Thank you for your time and may God bless you all and keep you safe.
>
>Pat
>
This is CABL.com posting #43252. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mlpM
Posted in reply to: Need Help For A Fallen Cable Dawg by Lone Star
There are 0 replies to this message