Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:ATT IN HOT WATER,FINALLY,ATT SSSUUUXXXSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are you talking about dipshit? The BBB is a private organization with absolutely no authority whatsoever. Now if the FCC is involved, then you have some problems. If AT&T falls on thier asses then you had better look out. Without AT&T the people working for them are out looking for the same jobs you are. Judging from idiocy of your posts you wouldnt stand a chance against the competition. You had better pray to God that AT&T recovers and starts throwing money at sorry-assed contractors like yourself once again. Otherwise, you are going to have to go back to school and get your GED.

>ATT in jacksonville is on the verge of havin stiff fines levied against them!The only reason AIRO C.C. has any work is because Suck Ass ATT had to release a bunch of work so that they could show the BBB that the work is in progress!!(if that will help at ALL)Hope they get shit canned!!!They are like 150 miles + behind at the beaches(U/G).And behind in mang skills also!!Where are all the ATT answer do boys at now!!Would one of you please respond so you can look like the fool u r!!I would not admit i worked fore att in jax right now.ATT SUXSand so does all its upper level management team,i hope YOU GUYS GET FUCKKED STRAIGHT UP YOUR ASS!!!!!Bouty time we the people started complaining.There are almost 1000 complaints at the bbb about the service,the wait on the phone when u call,timely manner about the service techs showin up,so remember ATT what comes around goes around,hope youll fall flat on your face!!!!!YOULL B COOL!!!!!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #43064. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mlmK
There are 0 replies to this message