Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:SUPERVISORS,or MANAGMENT JOBS W/LESS THAN 10 YRS EXP,HOW IN THE HELL!!!

education pays !!!! maybe you should take some night classes and stay off the cabl bar, until then or go to wal-mart and pick up a dictionary I think you can still get one in paperback for less than a dollar

>How in the HELL can some people come on here and b seekin a UPPER LEVEL manag,or job stupervisor w/ only minimal exp?How ther fuck doeas that work,They have guys on here Postin lookin for aerial and u/g crews when they cant even run a bucket truck or dig w/ a shove.All the SUPERVISORS i know have 20+yrs in the buis,there not some young buck that went out and framed a few poles runnin a crew and NOW HES STUPERVISOR material,come on guys pay your dues or either your a very good brown noser,or some one has been tellin u a whole bunch of lies makin your head sweel up.I have enough trouble listenin to someone who has twice my exp much less tryin to listen to someone who ONLY has HALF my exp!GET THE PICTURE!!Quit lyin to folks tellin them youll have 5yrs,9yrs,you guys are still green asd the day is long,I have 13+yrs and just run a crew and still learin everyday from some good oltimers!!!!LOVE MY JOB,just hate all the political bullshit that goes along w/ it!!!!YOULL B COOL!!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #43057. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mlmD
There is 1 reply to this message