Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:PROTEL INFO

there is nothing wrong with protel they have been fair with me all the time no matter what they have had me do for them they have taken care of me the whole time i have been here. even when i was out they helped me out. i dont know where u all the think the gene allgood is not fair with u when he has whent out of his way to make shure everyone here is working and making money. i have gotten my checks every weeek with no problems at all. one thing i can say is that gene is one of the best guys i have worked for in 6 years of fiber. this is just me but i know alot of others that will stand behind me on what i have just said.
thanks the fiberman
>
>
>If you are going to complain, at least prove that you can spell. It may add some credibility to your grievance. After reading this post you sound like just another hick from the sticks.
>
>
>>>IN FEB. G. ALLGOOD(PROTEL) CALLED MY SON (SHANE) WANTED US TO COME TO HARRISBURG PA. TO SPLICE FOR HIM. ISEDT 6 TRUCKS UP THERE FOM LA. TO FIND OUT THE JOB WAS NOT READY MY SON BENT OVER BACKWARDS TO HELP ALLGOOD GET AHEAD 3 WEEKS LATER THE JOB WAS SHUT DOWN THE $20.000 HE OWES MY WAS SUPOST TO BE MAILED TO MY IT WASENT HE WOUNT EVEN TACK MY CALLS. MYBE YOU WILL HAVE BETTER LUCK
This is CABL.com posting #42946. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mlkQ
Posted in reply to: Re:PROTEL INFO by sweepdude
There are 0 replies to this message