Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Beware of AirDale Comm. and Spectrum in GA DROP Jobs

Wallfishin...yes, we run a tight organization...and yes, we QC 100% of the work. We deliver quality work to our customer, the cable operator. Pass or Fail...Fix or Fly. Sounds like you flew....probably for the best. We have never beat anybody out of a dime and we always pay on time...(that is of course upon delivery of quality work).

Why are you having problems getting your retainage from Post in Marietta?????

I don't recall processing any paperwork on a "Ted Henthorn" aka wallfishin. By means of reasonable deduction I would venture to say you wouldn't be receiving a check from us since you are not enrolled directly with Spectrum. Based on that FACT your blanket statements are ridiculous.

My name is Erin, 770-210-9116, Spectrum Cable Services, Inc.

P.S. we have 5000 weather boxes and plenty of materials. All the people here in good ol' GA are staying plenty busy.

>I have subed for AirDale for over a year now and have never had a problem with pay or anything else. Dale is a good man to work for. If your having a problem maybe you should look at your work or yourself
>
>>If you have a problem with my company you need to contact me, I dont know you and have not had anyone contact me with problems. Try the source first you may have better luck. Making a statement here dosent do you any good. Thank you
>>
>>AirDale Communications
>>
>>>If you want waste your time traveling to a project were they Don't have the materials that you need, Change the specs Daily and Find any and all F'd up reasons not to pay you, Incompetent people in Charge then working for one of these companys is your ticket to happiness!!!! Oh and did I mention that you will not get paid no matter what they say before you start work, they will always have a reason to back charge you... over an incorrect loop made at the power pole
>>>on 2 trailers, or what ever. Don't work for or believe anyone that works for these guys... Bad News.
This is CABL.com posting #42933. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mlkD
There is 1 reply to this message