Create your free account now! Sign up

A personal message to TEXAS WIRELINK AKA CATVNTX

Hello Texas Wire Link:>( A.K.A CATVNTX This is your BIG BUDDY!!!!) It is very interesting to me that a so called contractor would criticize a company like Q.C.C. For those of you who don't know Quality Cable Connections let me tell you how they are. I've worked with Q.C.C. for 6 years, and for a contractor to work for one cable company for 6 years they must be doing something RIGHT! Unlike other contractors who left the job over night, because Q.C.C. FOUND OUT SOMEONE WAS OVER BILLING!!! Not to mention poor workmanship! Q.C.C.'s reputation is impeccable with Comcast. Not to mention all of Q.C.C. employees love working for the company and get paid in a timely fashion. Unlike the SIX people Texas Wirelink Stiffed when they left(3 from MI, and 3 from Kentucky)Which Q.C.C. so generously paid for Texas Wirelink. Bottomline is You were only here for 6 weeks but I could go on for hours about Texas Wirelinks POOR BUSINESS SKILLS, but rest assured Texas Wirelink Will Never Work For Comcast Systems Again!!!! I'm glad they left, because I was getting ready to Terminate them from my systems anyway!!
FROM A COMCAST SUPERVISOR
>Contractors BEWARE....Quality Cable Connections Inc. Operating in Detroit Michigan, Pa. and North Carolina.
>DOES NOT PAY!!!! You work hard for them, they compliment you, you help them out on projects to meet deadlines and then they put the SCREWS to you. Contractors BEWARE these people are dishonest. No wonder they call on other contractors to do the work thier own company cannot accomplish. This seems to be the only way QCC Inc. can make any money is by ripping off other contractors. QCC, look for a lien coming to you as well as a lawsuit. Contractors BEWARE & Good Luck
>
>
This is CABL.com posting #42913. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mlkj
There are 0 replies to this message