Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Terry Cox is not looking for cable job.

Hey Marty, I hear that. I'm doing pretty good in Kentucky, but it could be alot better if system and prime would get it on remote. Then there would be some of those 3 to 4K weeks jumping off. Real good running. Take care and hope you didn't get flooded out by Allison. Later.

>Hey Gary, we are done with corpus, and now have three buckets.
>I not gettin rich, but nobody in this country these days are. just tryin to make the best of things, take it easy.
>
>>Hey Marty, you still on the Corpus Christi project? If so, how goes it? Russ still around? How about Carol, oh I'm sorry, NOT, I meant Carl? Guess I needed that gig to wake me up as to why project management just doesn't cut it as long as you can still spin a core tool. Doing much better financially and spend half the time, less stress, and no one else to be responsible for except myself. Did you know they tried to hang that shit on me when good 'ol Russ and Donnie failed to check the first amp into the next node of one they were cutting that day, and turned out they cut AC out of it, where, as it turned out, the General Manager of AT&T resided. I had told both of them that morning to check the node boundries before they left, but I guess I should of known to check it myself. Hell, I should of just done the whole fucking project myself! Talking about being expected to hold 'em by the hand! You were there when I was having to cut nodes off hook and ladder as the PM for Protel. What a fucking joke! Anyway, hope your making some money by now. God knows you weren't getting rich on the phases that were going when I was down there.
>>
>>>Don't Bet on it Las Vegas, I know it's in the blood and you're looking for a catv job again.
Gary Vest
This is CABL.com posting #42340. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mla4
Posted in reply to: Re:Terry Cox is not looking for cable job. by legends
There is 1 reply to this message
GARY VEST A.K.A. RICHARD CRANIUM cabledawg 6/15/2001 8:04:00 AM