Create your free account now! Sign up

Thanks to all who has replied

I am about to do something I haven’t had to do in the 13 years that I have been Involved in Cable Television as a Splicer.

Beg and grovel for a job!

I have 13 plus years in Cable Television Retro & New build Splicing. I NEED SOME HELP !

I have managed to do pretty good as a splicer , then when I thought I knew it all , I Left the team that I have been with for 8 years and decided to go out on my own, I guess tying for a bigger piece of the pie.

And for 3 years I had that bigger piece ,,but due to my inexperience in the business end of cable television . I didn’t manage my bigger piece of pie too well.

It finally came to a conclusion in South Central Florida, Where I was Beaten and robbed of my Bucket Truck and money (The truck was later found stripped of Boom & Tools)

Then during the 3 weeks I was in the hospital ,my Bank account had been bled down to nothing , from automatic debit payments.

During that time the Prime contractor I was working for had managed to get their contract canceled and ran off the job.

When I got home, I found out thru other subs that were on the same job that the prime contractor had been bought out and that all records of retainage were lost during the transfer of ownership, I was robbed of my retainage. I talked to an attorney in regards to my retainage, and he said without documentation all was lost

(another part of my inexperience in business)

I have read article after article here, about " watch out for and don’t work for or he’s a crook" and I agree with a certain person who stated that.

If they don’t pay you or they keep your money then posting degrading adds here puts you in the same park as they are and will it really make a difference.

Well I am in Need of some work…at this time I have no transportation or money to travel all I have is my 13 years experience and the remainder of my tools that were not stolen in Florida.

If anyone can Help, with Housing and some Quick Payroll I will be a devoted Employee or a profitable Splicing Partner.

I DON’T EXPECT HANDOUTS OR ANYTHING FOR FREE, I WILL WORK VERY HARD FOR MY PAY..I HAVE A FAMILY TO FEED AND JUST NEED A HELPING HAND TO GET BACK UP!

Thank You!

A Fallen Cabledawg

(-REDACTED-)

This is CABL.com posting #42013. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mk5N
There are 0 replies to this message