Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:WHATS UP WITH MASTEC & THE KNOXVILLE UPGRADE

>Thanks guys for the important info .
>What do you expect when you hire just anyone who says they know cable,a bunch of hacks,and no constr idiots just out there makin that check for the owner.Got crews runnin wild boogerin shit up left and right.Then they get run off a job so they have to let all the subs go so that they can keep there 8dr @hr guys workin.That way the comp makes more money,you guys know the routine,Mastec is a fly by nite cable comp that hires anyone,they go thru guys like well ya know,Later YOULL B COOL!!!!!!!!!
>>I HAVE HEARD OF THAT RICHARD BROWN GUY, HERE IN FLA THE PAST YEAR. I HEARD HE IS NO GOOD EITHER SO WATCH OUT.
>>
>>>
>>>>>Yea, Petree is a sub, he hires alot of hackers too. One of his more expierenced men cut some fiber in Panama City on an up-grade for comcast. Richard Brown was the splicing supervisor on that job too, must be some behind the seens payola going on there?????
>>>>
>>>>NOT SURE WHAT'S GOING ON ,BUT TAKE A LOOK AT THE IN HOUSE ADD TODAY.THEY ARE HIRING FOR THE KNOXVILLE JOB. CURTIS PETREE@ 865-992-5794 HE IS PROBABLY A SUB WORKING FOR A SUB. THAT'S THE BITCH,WORKKING YOUR ASS OFF FOR A SUB. THEY NEVER PAY.I KNOW IF THERE WERE A WAS TOO GET ALL THE GOOD PEOPLE WHO BUST ASS TOGETHER , MY COMPANY WOULD BE THERE.
>>>>>They have 6 counties, I think in that system, with a hell of a lot of country running. I thought they were going to be going strong in K-town for a couple of years...???...??? Are they shutting down a long with everyone else???
>>>>>
>>>>>>was down there and was layed off after 4 weeks the are using in house only.... they closed down two other projects and needed to place their inhouse somewhere
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>Can anyone give me any info on MASTEC in Knoxville ? Have they shut that job down for the year or for good ? Please reply .
>>>>
>>
This is CABL.com posting #41594. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mkY2
Posted in reply to: Re:WHATS UP WITH MASTEC & THE KNOXVILLE UPGRADE by SUPER TRUNKER
There is 1 reply to this message
Re:WHATS UP WITH MASTEC & THE KNOXVILLE UPGRADE ejlfisherman 6/5/2001 8:26:00 PM