Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:WHATS UP WITH MASTEC & THE KNOXVILLE UPGRADE

>>Yea, Petree is a sub, he hires alot of hackers too. One of his more expierenced men cut some fiber in Panama City on an up-grade for comcast. Richard Brown was the splicing supervisor on that job too, must be some behind the seens payola going on there?????
>
>NOT SURE WHAT'S GOING ON ,BUT TAKE A LOOK AT THE IN HOUSE ADD TODAY.THEY ARE HIRING FOR THE KNOXVILLE JOB. CURTIS PETREE@ 865-992-5794 HE IS PROBABLY A SUB WORKING FOR A SUB. THAT'S THE BITCH,WORKKING YOUR ASS OFF FOR A SUB. THEY NEVER PAY.I KNOW IF THERE WERE A WAS TOO GET ALL THE GOOD PEOPLE WHO BUST ASS TOGETHER , MY COMPANY WOULD BE THERE.
>>They have 6 counties, I think in that system, with a hell of a lot of country running. I thought they were going to be going strong in K-town for a couple of years...???...??? Are they shutting down a long with everyone else???
>>
>>>was down there and was layed off after 4 weeks the are using in house only.... they closed down two other projects and needed to place their inhouse somewhere
>>>
>>>>Can anyone give me any info on MASTEC in Knoxville ? Have they shut that job down for the year or for good ? Please reply .
>
This is CABL.com posting #41463. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mkWV
Posted in reply to: Re:WHATS UP WITH MASTEC & THE KNOXVILLE UPGRADE by SpliceManiac
There is 1 reply to this message
Re:WHATS UP WITH MASTEC & THE KNOXVILLE UPGRADE SpliceManiac 6/3/2001 3:03:00 PM