Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:DONT BE A JERK THAT IS SOMEONE'S SISTER OR DAUGHTER YOU ARE TALKING TO!JUST

>>>YO CHASMO,ASSMO,whatever your name is.IT sounds like your a "YES MAN",Yes sir your the best,your the only guy i have ever worked for.WOW you are my god,because im your do boy,Hey Do boy go play w/ yourself,are go play w/ sissy krissy,i bet you ywo get along just fine,YOULL B COOL!!!!!!!!!

>Yo Krissy (Chris?)
>
>Most professional's know how to spell "professional." Maybe this post has too much "whit" to it. I know, I know, that school shit is a bitch.
>
>I don't need a reply to this post because I am just sticking my nose into someone else's business, which is where it does not belong... I love this business, as well as this board...
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Mr. Potty Mouth's Grammar Teacher
>(So don' screw wit da mo' fo)
>
>
>>Dear Mr Potty Mouth, never do i ever except an invatation to a battle of whitts with someone who is surely un-armed !
>>But this year has been a bad one so i will let some words of whitt out to you sir. First of all I am all man, the handle is my daughters name. and as far as me being a ladie of the evening: i think you have some problems in your home, problems that should be dealth with by a proffesional. you sir are no professional.
>>
>>>
>>>
>>>><>Hey Krissy,see you puttin your nose where it DONT belong!!See kinda like what VIRTEK did to you,and i worked for virtek for a cple of yrs,so if you dont know,go else where before you get your feelins hurt,Just like you said every comp has its smart guy,Well i say every job site has a couple of cbl whores on it make it around to all the guys, im sure your probably one of them!!!!!
>>>>
>>>>>Well,I'm not sure why anyone would have anything bad to say about Cable Constructors ! I have worked for them in the past and they are one of the best damn Contractors i have ever seen ! I dont work for them now and probably wont ever be able to again,because of a company that i was working for in the past the screwed everything up. but oh well i have been trying to get back with them and i hope i am able to in the near future. Like i said though, Cable Constructors is definitley one of the best ! all companies have the "Smart Guys" as you put it and i'm sure you are probably one of them. We should all be so greatful for your presence in the industry.
>>>>>Just another view from another man !
>>>>>Mr Mile man.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>Cable Constructors, Inc. is seeking Field QC personnel. CCI is 100% employee owned with excellent pay and benefits. Please e-mail resumes to (-REDACTED-) . EOE
>>>>>>>Hell yeh youll need ALL those QC inspectors to Inspect all that cable you guys atr booggerin up all over the U.S. you guys go thru guys like i go through underwear.You guys dont care about the product,JUST get it up and get LIGHT to it and everyones happy ,ALSO just make that monthly $$$DOLLAR$$$ QUOTA so the supervisor can make that monthly bonus and FUCK the foreman/lineman/grndhnd/ they dont get shit.Your comp suxs!!!!
>
This is CABL.com posting #41386. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mkVG
There are 0 replies to this message