Create your free account now! Sign up

What is with this?

I am new to the CABL, after 5 yrs, a friend finally let me in on its existance. I also am new to the contracting side of the business. I have been working "in-house" and worked with some really great "old dawgs" who were more than happy to show you anything that you wanted to know or learn, even had one to tell me that he would be glad to teach me anything that he knew because that would be less that he had to do. I have done everything from setting poles with a post hole digger to running strand, cable and fiber, to splicing both of them, complete upgrades, re-builds and retro's, but then you get out here and you are on the other side of the business and you either cant find work or you cant trust the people that you work for, what is with this? Where has the integrity and pride in a mans word gone? Is there anyone out there who is hiring and is still a man of their word, with some integrity? If so I wish someone would introduce me to them. Thanks for listening to a little dawg air some frustration.
This is CABL.com posting #41337. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mkUT
There are 2 replies to this message
Re:What is with this? ichiwho 6/3/2001 11:03:00 PM
Fear not! rubberband 6/2/2001 10:17:00 AM