Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Help with Design

Calculater - calculator
Wood - would
Thearies - theories
no - know

Did I miss something here (or hear)?

>it is obvious that u r not very experienced on comp's , this is "gaming room lingo" and it is how one chats in cyberspace
>there r many webpages that u can learn these shortcuts to the english language , lol , GL , TTFN
> kblkim
>
>>Will you teach him how to spell, as well?
>>
>>>programs r fine but they r not everything , its like using a calculater , there great but u still have to no math.I have ben at cbl tv for 22 years now , I'm the construction manager for Starview cable for AT&T in south florida and I can tell u this.it is all addition and subtraction . U must learn the thearies of basic cbl TV Engineering in the field.I wood be more than happy to help u with any questions u may have . I have taught 100's of guys cbl tv including most on my crew.
>>>if ur really looking for a program "Lode" is what all the company's r using now , but it is very expensive.
>>> kblkim
>>>
>>>> Hi, I want to learn how to design and could use some help from some experienced people. Any recommendations on design programs? Anybody have any good design programs available? I know about cable loss and passive loss, but never have put much of it together. Any recommendations? Thanks......Scott
This is CABL.com posting #40803. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mkMh
Posted in reply to: Re:Help with Design by kblkim
There are 0 replies to this message