Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Field QC Employees needed in NC, CO, AL, MN, GA, MA, ME, NE, AL. and VA.

Hey,
I have had Cable Constructors build a small system for me and the did a great job.
A lot of other companies should take the pride in their work as CCS does.

><>Hey Krissy,see you puttin your nose where it DONT belong!!See kinda like what VIRTEK did to you,and i worked for virtek for a cple of yrs,so if you dont know,go else where before you get your feelins hurt,Just like you said every comp has its smart guy,Well i say every job site has a couple of cbl whores on it make it around to all the guys, im sure your probably one of them!!!!!
>
>>Well,I'm not sure why anyone would have anything bad to say about Cable Constructors ! I have worked for them in the past and they are one of the best damn Contractors i have ever seen ! I dont work for them now and probably wont ever be able to again,because of a company that i was working for in the past the screwed everything up. but oh well i have been trying to get back with them and i hope i am able to in the near future. Like i said though, Cable Constructors is definitley one of the best ! all companies have the "Smart Guys" as you put it and i'm sure you are probably one of them. We should all be so greatful for your presence in the industry.
>>Just another view from another man !
>>Mr Mile man.
>>>
>>>
>>>>Cable Constructors, Inc. is seeking Field QC personnel. CCI is 100% employee owned with excellent pay and benefits. Please e-mail resumes to (-REDACTED-) . EOE
>>>>Hell yeh youll need ALL those QC inspectors to Inspect all that cable you guys atr booggerin up all over the U.S. you guys go thru guys like i go through underwear.You guys dont care about the product,JUST get it up and get LIGHT to it and everyones happy ,ALSO just make that monthly $$$DOLLAR$$$ QUOTA so the supervisor can make that monthly bonus and FUCK the foreman/lineman/grndhnd/ they dont get shit.Your comp suxs!!!!
Looking for Bart with Hoosiere Cable. Anyone have a good phone number?
This is CABL.com posting #40766. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mkLG
There is 1 reply to this message